Klik pada satu daripada huruf-huruf di atas untuk ke halaman yang mana istilah bermula dengan huruf tersebut.
- Low iron levels in the body
- Body opening where stools (poo or faeces) leave the body.
- Also known as intestines or gut. Bowels are part of the digestive system, and responsible for the majority of digestion and absorption of nutrients from the food that we eat.
- Condition where you are unable to pass stools (or it’s very uncomfortable or painful) as often you normally would. It can also describe when you are not able to empty your bowels completely.
- A condition where you pass stools (go to the toilet) that are more watery or more often than normal for you.
- Undigested food waste, also known as poo or stools. It exits the body from the anus.
- An abnormal connection or passageway (or ‘channel’) between two organs or blood vessels. An anal fistula is when a small passageway is formed between the end of the bowel and the skin of the anus.
- Also known as piles – swollen or enlarged blood vessels around the rectum or anus
- Also known as bowels or gut. Intestines are part of the digestive system, and responsible for the majority of digestion and absorption of nutrients from the food that we eat.
- The tube that carries food from the mouth to the stomach.
- Liquid secreted by the respiratory system (airways). Usually occurs as a result of an infection or disease.
- The end of the large intestine and storage place for faeces.
- Surgical procedure whereby an opening is created in the abdomen so that waste material can be emptied into a pouch.
- Undigested food waste, also known as poo or faeces. It exits the body from the anus.
- Urge to go to the toilet when no stool is present.